$549.99 FREE Shipping
$522.49 after 5.0% checkout discount.
Average Rating: 5.0/5 Stars (1)
Reverse Osmosis Water Filter with a standing frame - RCB3P
New Feature: 20" prefilters, Built-in Pressure Gauge, Aesthetic standing frame, and more powerful pump specially designed for 300GPD system
Product FeaturesiSpring 300GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System generates purified water for drinking, cooking, hydroponics, aquariums etc. The unit removes hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and many other water impurities. The larger RO membrane (300 vs. 50 GPD), and 1 powerful booster pump for 300GPD system make this model more suitable for medium commercial use, such as aquariums, beauty salons, restaurants, offices, and coffee shops.
Low water pressure requirement (22 - 95 psi). Luxury goose neck faucet included. Easy installation. Usable with chlorinated and well-water sources. Detailed installation instructions included. Manufacturer one year limited warranty.
- Complete 5 stages of filtration with 3 pieces of low pressure and large flow 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 1 300GPD electric booster pump for high efficiency of RO production, even for places where low water pressure is a concern
- Built-in pressure gauge to help monitor water pressure before water running to the membranes
- 20"x2.5" prefilters provides twice filtration capacity as compared to the 10"x2.5" filters
- Compatible with 11 gallon, 20 gallon and other size tanks. Tank not included.
- Newly designed aesthetic standing frame in compact design, comparing to other commercial brands, construction is solid and durable
- 3/8" fitting for faster water flow
- Save about 40% of water with 2:1 Flow restrictor (flow limit) as compared to 3:1 in traditional systems.
- Unmatchable value in quality, convenience, and price
|1st Stage ||5 micron 20" high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter #FP25 -- removes dust, particles, and rust. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|2nd Stage ||Granular Activated Carbon 5 micron 20" #FG25; -- gets rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes and odors, cloudiness and colors. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|3rd Stage ||Carbon Block 5 micron 20" #FC25; -- removes any residual chlorine, tastes & odors, plus compounding pre-filters' efficiency and extending membrane's life. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|4th Stage ||High Rejection TFC Reverse Osmosis membrane .0001 micron -- heart of the RO system, produces drinking water at a rate of 300 gallons per day. 3 of 100GPD membrane #MC1. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.(order replacement) |
|5th Stage ||Total Polishing Carbon 10" -- removes any possible residual tastes and odors from the tank. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|Faucet ||Lead-Free, long reach, goose neck faucet. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards.(order replacement) |
|Tubing ||Color-coded, Food Grade tubing. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards.(order replacement) |
|Plus Features ||1)System will shut off automatically when the storage tank is filled up. 2)Automatically flush the system periodically to prolong the filters' life. |
|Installation Hardware ||Wrench, tank ball valve, feed water valve, drain saddle, inserts, and manuals. Tank not included. |
|Built-in booster pump ||Capable of increasing the water pressure up to 90 PSI. |
Specifications & Dimensions
- Feed Water Source: Chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies
- Feed Water pH: 3.0 -11.0
- Feed Water Pressure: 22 - 95 psi
- Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 F (4 - 38 C)
- Max Total Dissolved Solids: 750 ppm
- System Capacity: 300 gallons per day @ 50/60 psi & 77 deg F
- System Dimensions: 12w x 17d x 33h
- System Package Weight : 65 lbs
- For filter cartridge replacement schedule and price, see Replacement.
Rejection Rate Table
- iSpring Reverse Osmosis filtration systems has earned WQA Gold Seal certification for passing the NSF/ANSI STANDARD 58: Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment Systems.
- iSpring Reverse Osmosis filtration systems reject more than 1,000 kinds impurities. Here is a partial list that is concerned the most.
| || |