$299.99 FREE Shipping
$284.99 after 5.0% checkout discount.
Average Rating: 4.3/5 Stars (6)
Product SummaryThe iSpring 7-stage 75 GPD RCC7AK-UV reverse osmosis system incorporates polypropylene sediment (PP), granular activated carbon (GAC), carbon block (CTO), and Reverse Osmosis technologies in the first 5 stages, followed by an alkaline re-mineralization filter as the 6th stage, then a UV sterilization filter as the 7th and final stage. The alkaline filter adds back healthy minerals that were removed during the reverse osmosis process and can also improve the taste and increase the alkalinity of the RO water. An RO system with a UV filter is a recommended choice for anyone filtering water from a well or directly from a natural body of water. The UV light is capable of killing bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms by interfering with the DNA and RNA in the organisms' reproductive cycles. In theory, the RO membrane already removes bacteria and viruses from the water, therefore if you are on a municipal water system (city water) in the U.S., chances are that you will not need a UV light in addition to our RO system. But, if your water source is known to be unsafe with microorganisms, then you can add the UV as an additional stage of protection. The RCC7AK-UV's 7 stages of filtration combine to provide crisp tasting, bottled-quality water straight from your tap year after year.
- 90%+ TDS (total dissolved solids) rejection rate.
- Exceptional purification - removes up to 98% of chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, and many other contaminants.
- Stage 6 Alkaline filter adds back healthy minerals that were removed during the RO process, including ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium, and adds 0.5 to 0.8 in pH to help offset the pH lost during the RO process.
- Powerful 11W Ultraviolet light features Flow Sensor Switch that powers on and off with water flow.
- Easy DIY installation with quick-fitting connections and wall-mountable bracket that fits under sink cabinets.
- New technology reduces waste water ratio to 3:1, the best in the market.
- Metal 3.2g NSF certified pressurized storage tank with high grade butyl diaphragm - can be positioned vertically or horizontally.
- Purifies up to 75 gallons of water per day. Can be used with heavily chlorinated water and well-water sources.
- Complete system comes ready for use with luxury goose neck faucet and all filters included.
- Reliable design and solid construction will provide years of top notch production.
- 30-day money back guarantee, 1-year limited warranty, and lifetime technical support.
- Note: If your water pressure is below 45 PSI, we recommend our 6-stage RO system with a built-in booster pump, model RCC1UP-AK.
- New European Style Brushed Nickel Faucet with stainless steel finish (GA1-BN): Featuring a smooth quarter-turn handle and a durable ceramic valve, it will deliver great drinking water and provide an elegant upgrade to your kitchen. Other finishes are also available - ask us about them!
- UV Flow Sensor Switch: The UV filter now has a Flow Sensor Switch that only turns the UV on when water is flowing.
- New Feed Water Adapter (AFW): This one-piece 3/8" x 3/8" x 1/4" angle stop valve makes tapping into your cold water line an easy process for most households. If your cold water line is 1/2", contact us so we can include the 1/2" adapter for you.
- Upgraded Storage Tank Valve: Better material and threads create the best seal possible.
- New Automatic Shut-off Valve (AAS2): The improved design and durability greatly reduces the chance of the ASV malfunctioning and failing to stop the drain water when the storage tank is full.
- Upgraded 5th Stage Post Carbon Filter (FT15): With higher grade carbon media and a longer filter life span, the new post carbon filter provides a large upgrade over its predecessor.
- New RO Membrane (MC7): Using cutting edge machinery and quality 3M material, the new RO membranes deliver higher contaminant rejection rates on an extremely consistent basis.
- Water Flood Alarm: Included with every RO system, the highly sensitive probe will detect water levels as low as 2mm and sound off with an extremely loud alarm. It is an excellent security blanket that provides additional peace of mind.
- Revised User Manual: With an updated parts list, additional pictures, and a straightforward 8-step installation process, the user manual is now more user friendly and detailed. If you have any questions or concerns when installing, give us a call!
Every time you open the drinking faucet, the source water passes through a 5-micron sediment filter that traps particulate matter such as dirt, rust, and silt - things that can affect the taste and appearance of your water and potentially clog the system.
Next, a 5-micron GAC filter reduces chlorine, tastes, and odors, as well as mineral oil, BTEX, Poly aromatic hydrocarbons (PACs), phenol, and halogenated substances.
At the 3rd stage, a denser carbon block filter removes any residual color, taste and odor (CTO), as well as difficult-to-remove chemicals such as chloramines.
The system's 4th stage of filtration is especially important, as it involves the pressing of water through the NSF certified reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, the same technology used to produce bottled water. This semi-permeable membrane features tiny 0.0001 micron sized holes, effectively removes arsenic, lead, perchlorate, chromium, copper, TDS (total dissolved solids), sodium, and a long list of other water contaminants. It also removes parasitic cysts, such as giardia and cryptosporidia.
The 5th stage of filtration utilizes a finer GAC filter, also known as the post carbon filter, which works as a final polishing filter when the water leaves the storage tank.
The RO water then passes through the stage 6 Alkaline pH filter, adding back healthy minerals to the water and helping offset the pH lost during the RO process.
At the 7th and final stage, the water passes through the UV sterilization filter, killing any viruses and bacteria that made it through the previous stages of filtration.
The end result is bottled quality water. In addition to the cost savings, widespread use of in home filtration systems would reduce the impact of plastic bottles on the environment tremendously. With all of the benefits, it only makes sense to go RO!
|1st Stage ||High-Capacity 5 Micron 10" Polypropylene Sediment Filter: Removes dust, particles, and rust. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|2nd Stage ||Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) 5 Micron 10" Filter: Gets rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes and odors, cloudiness and colors. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|3rd Stage ||Carbon Block (CTO) 5 Micron 10" Filter: Removes any residual chlorine, tastes & odors, compounding the pre-filters' efficiency and extending the RO membrane's life. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|4th Stage ||High Rejection .0001 Micron TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane: The heart of the RO system. Produces drinking water at a rate of 75 gallons per day. (order replacement) |
|5th Stage ||Total Polishing Inline Post Carbon Filter: Removes any possible residual tastes and odors from the tank. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|6th Stage ||Alkaline pH Mineralization Filter: Using mineral stones and calcite media, it adds back healthy minerals that were removed during the RO process, including ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium. Also improves the pH value of the RO water, as it can be slightly acidic. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|7th Stage ||11W Stainless Steel Ultraviolet light. The UV light is capable of killing bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms by interfering with the DNA and RNA in the organisms' reproductive cycles. The UV is equipped with a Flow Sensor Switch that only turns the UV on when needed.(order replacement) |
|Tank ||Premium 3.2 gallon pressurized tank. Can be placed vertically or horizontally. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|Faucet ||Lead free, long reach, goose neck faucet. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|Tubing ||1/4" Food Grade tubing. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|Additional Features ||The automatic shut-off valve and check valve work together to shut off the system automatically when the storage tank is filled up. When you remove water from the tank, the system will start working to refill the water lost. |
|Installation Hardware ||Filter housing and membrane wrenches, tank ball valve, feed water valve, drain saddle, inserts, additional fittings, and manuals. |
Specifications & Dimensions
- Voltage: 110V
- Water Source: Chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies
- System Capacity: 75 gallons per day @ 50/60 psi & 77 deg F
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 gallons
- Feed Water pH: 3.0 -11.0
- Feed Water Pressure: 45-70 psi
- Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 F (4 - 38 C)
- Max Total Dissolved Solids: 750 ppm
- System Package Dimensions: 17w x 14d x 23h
- System Package Weight : 30 lbs
- Essential filter package: 1-year filter supply #F10KU
- Best valued filter package: 3-year filter supply #F31KU75
- 1st Stage: Sediment Filter, #FP15; Replace every 3-6 months
- 2nd Stage: GAC Filter, #FG15; Replace every 3-6 months
- 3rd Stage: CTO Carbon Block Filter, #FC15; Replace every 3-6 months
- 4th Stage: 75GPD RO Membrane, #MC7; Replace every 2-3 years
- 5th Stage: Inline Post Carbon Filter, #FT15; Replace every 12 months
- 6th Stage: Alkaline pH Filter, #FA15; Replace every 3-6 months
- 7th Stage: UV Bulb, #UVB11; Replace when the bulb goes out (averages about a year)
Rejection Rate Table
- iSpring Reverse Osmosis filtration systems has earned WQA Gold Seal certification for passing the NSF/ANSI STANDARD 58: Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment Systems.
- iSpring Reverse Osmosis filtration systems reject more than 1,000 kinds impurities. Here is a partial list that is concerned the most.
| || |
User ManualManual: Under-sink 5-stage, 6-stage, 7-stage RO systems (version 06/2016)
Under-sink Setup Demo