$599.00 FREE Shipping
$569.05 after 5.0% checkout discount.
Rating: Not rated yet (0)
Search "iSpring whole house reverse osmosis" on YouTube for application example.
Product SummaryThe iSpring RCS5T is a 500 GPD Tankless Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System. It generates purified RO water on demand for drinking, cooking, hydroponics, aquariums, and more. The system removes chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and a long list of other water impurities. The on demand output ability makes the RCS5T a great choice for commercial use in restaurants, beauty salons, offices, coffee shops, and any other small business.
- Patented Side-Flow RO Membrane - Achieves high output flow with 1:1 Waste Ratio, the absolute best in the RO market. Saves up to 70% more water than a regular RO membrane.
- Delivers up to 500 GPD or 0.34 GPM under ideal conditions (100 ppm, 65psi, 78F) - allowing it to be a "tankless" RO system, producing fantastic drinking water on demand.
- 95%+ TDS (total dissolved solids) rejection rate.
- Exceptional purification - removes up to 98% of chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, and many other contaminants.
- Whole house capable - add a 200-500 gallon storage tank & delivery pump to supply RO water to your whole house.
- Low incoming water pressure requirement (30 - 50 psi).
- Built in pressure gauge to ensure the system is functioning properly.
- Reliable design and solid construction will provide years of top notch production.
- Streamlined DIY installation process with rapid response tech support.
- Can be used with chlorinated and well water sources.
- Luxury goose neck faucet included.
- Filter replacement kits at factory direct cost.
- Manufacturer one year limited warranty with lifetime phone/email support from iSpring in Atlanta, GA at (678) 261-7611 and email@example.com.
Important Note: The actual output could vary from 70% to 90% of the 500GPD due to temperature, water chemical properties, and other factors. Clean water output is about 10-15 PSI on average.
How It Works Every time you open the drinking faucet, the source water passes through a 5-micron sediment filter that traps particulate matter such as dirt, rust, and silt - things that can affect the taste and appearance of your water and potentially clog the system.
Next, a 5-micron GAC filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, as well as mineral oil, BTEX, Poly aromatic hydrocarbons (PACs), phenol, and halogenated substances.
At the 3rd stage, a denser carbon block filter removes any residual color, taste and odor (CTO), as well as difficult-to-remove chemicals such as chloramines.
The system's 4th stage of filtration is especially important, as it involves the pressing of water through the NSF compliant reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, the same technology used to produce bottled water. This semi-permeable membrane features tiny 0.0001 micron sized holes, effectively removes arsenic, lead, perchlorate, chromium, copper, TDS (total dissolved solids), sodium, and a long list of other water contaminants. It also removes parasitic cysts, such as giardia and cryptosporidia.
The 5th and last stage of filtration utilizes a finer GAC filter, which works as a final polishing filter before the water is delivered to the faucet.
The end result is bottled quality water. In addition to the cost savings, widespread use of in home filtration systems would reduce the impact of plastic bottles on the environment tremendously. With all of the benefits, it only makes sense to go RO!
|1st Stage ||High-capacity 5 micron 10" polypropylene sediment filter -- removes dust, particles, and rust. Tested to meet NSF/ANSI Standard (order replacement) |
|2nd Stage ||Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) 5 micron 10" filter -- gets rid of chlorine, unpleasant tastes and odors, cloudiness and colors. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|3rd Stage ||Carbon Block (CTO) 5 micron 10" filter -- removes any residual chlorine, tastes and odors, compounding the pre-filters' efficiency and extending the RO membrane's life. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|4th Stage ||500 GPD patented Side-Flow .0001 micron Reverse Osmosis membrane -- the heart of the RO system. Produces RO water at a rate of 500 gallons per day with a 1:1 waste to pure water ratio. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|5th Stage ||Polishing inline post carbon filter -- removes any possible residual tastes and odors from the tank. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement) |
|Faucet ||Lead free, long reach, luxury goose neck faucet. Tested to meet NSF/ANSI Standard.(order replacement) |
|Tubing ||Color coded, Food Grade tubing. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.(order replacement) |
|Installation Hardware ||Filter housing wrench, feed water valve, drain saddle, inserts, installation instructions and manual |
|Built-In Booster Pump ||Capable of increasing the source water pressure up to 100 PSI, maximizing the system's efficiency. Clean water output pressure is about 10-15 PSI. Add a 200 - 500 gallon water holding tank and a large delivery pump to use the RCS5T as a whole house RO system |
Specifications & Dimensions
- Feed Water Source: Chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supply
- Feed Water pH: 3.0 - 11.0
- Feed Water Pressure: 22 - 95 psi
- Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 F (4 - 38 C)
- RO Faucet Output Pressure: 10-15 PSI
- Max Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 750 ppm
- System Capacity: 500 gallons per day @ 100 ppm, 60 psi & 77 deg F
- System Package Dimensions: 16"w x 17"d x 19"h
- System Package Weight : 38 lbs
- System Dimensions: 14"w x 11"d x 17.5"h
- For filter cartridge replacement schedule and price, see Replacement.
Rejection Rate Table
- iSpring Reverse Osmosis filtration systems has earned WQA Gold Seal certification for passing the NSF/ANSI STANDARD 58: Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment Systems.
- iSpring Reverse Osmosis filtration systems reject more than 1,000 kinds impurities. Here is a partial list that is concerned the most.
| || |